Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Registration Deadline is Wednesday, October 23, 2109
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Washington County Fair, Building #2
- Must be seeking candidates for full- or part-time, permanent, positions.
- Must have, or expect to have, within 90 days, viable employment opportunities available within the organization they represent.
- Must be seeking candidates for employment with the company with whom they are employed. If the exhibitor is acting as a third-party agent, i.e. executive recruiter, employment agent, such designation must be clearly identified.
Special note to human service organizations: If your organization is interested in attending as a human service organization providing no-cost information for unemployed individuals, please click here for the Veterans Resource Registration form.
- Space is limited and is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is no cost for participation as an exhibiting organization.
- Each exhibiting organization will be provided with one, 6-foot table and two chairs.
- Set up for the event will take place from 8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Limited electricity is available, and cannot be guaranteed. Electric will be provided on a first-come, first served basis.
- There is NO internet access available at Building #2. Exhibiting organizations requiring internet must provide their own capability via Air-Card or Tethering.