HARRISBURG – Senator Camera Bartolotta (R-46) will be joined by lawmakers and business and industry leaders for a news conference to highlight pipeline safety and the economic benefits of pipelines on March 19 at 9:30 a.m. in the Capitol Media Center in Harrisburg.
Participants in the news conference will include:
- Senator Sharif Street (D-3)
- Representative Eric Nelson (R-57)
- Representative Ed Nielsen (D-174)
- Jim Snell, Business Manager of the Steamfitters Local 420
- Kevin Sunday, Director of Government Affairs of the Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce
- Dave Taylor, President of the Pennsylvania Manufacturers Association
- Michael Trofa, Steamfitters Local 420
- Mike Butler, Consumer Energy Alliance
The news conference will be streamed live at www.senatorbartolotta.com.
Media participation is invited and appreciated.
CONTACT: Katrina Hanna (717) 787-1463