HARRISBURG – The Senate Labor and Industry Committee will host a public hearing on Wednesday in Harrisburg to gather testimony on a bill that would require some public places to include changing stations for children and adults with disabilities, according to Committee Chair Senator Camera Bartolotta (R-46).
The hearing is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. in Room 8E-B of the Capitol’s East Wing.
- Christina Abernethy of Achieving True Self/Love Hope & Autism/Changing Spaces Pennsylvania.
- Katie Yost, Director of Government and Chapter Relations for The Arc of Pennsylvania.
- Lisa Butler, a parent of disabled child.
- Heidi Ondek, Executive Director and Superintendent for the Western Pennsylvania School for Blind Children.
- James Mehaffey, of the American Institute of Architects.
Video and testimony will be available following the hearing at https://laborindustry.pasenategop.com/.
CONTACT: Patrick Cawley (717) 787-1463